Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More wisdom from MIchelle's desk

I think I have mentioned before that I sometimes fill in at our radiology department's front desk. Michelle's desk is filled with wonderful pictures and sayings. This inspiration seems to always help Michelle be a blessing to our patients. Last week, I was filling in and Michelle asked me to give something to a patient who was due to arrive soon. Turned out that the patient mentioned to Michelle that she was having a really tough time. Michelle's small gift brought the patient to tears and I was honored to be the bearer of love!

One of the most recent additions to Michelle's collection is Proverbs 3:17-18

17 Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. 18 She is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed.

No comments: