Monday, April 26, 2010

Clinton MO or Paris France?


One of my jobs is to call women to remind them that they are due for their mammograms. Today a patient said that her preferred clinic location was Paris! I told her I would make the appt if I could join her :).

We spent the last 9 days in KC MO with our wonderful in-laws. Picked up Dad-in-law and spent the time with brother and sister-in-law in small town about an hour out of KC MO. Jim spent time trying to catch a turkey in the woods but they proved very elusive - no turkey dinner for us! I got lots of R and R, reading and even wogged (walked/jogged) a few of the days!!!!! The picture is of one of the pastures I wogged past. Also passed lots of cows - all seemed to stare at me as if they had never seen a wogger before!!!!

Clinton MO or Paris France? I'll take where the people I care about are every time.

1 comment:

The Spirit of Maxine:The Taylor Family Blog Spot said...

WOGGER has got to be the greatest word in the known universe, or unknown.

Thanks Sandy for the smile. I only wish I was a wogger of your caliber. You are inspiring.